About Dr. Alexander Pallas
Born in 1969, studied law in Bremen, focussing on banking law and collateral law. Research assistant at the department for civil law, civil procedural law, corporate law and labour law at the University of Bremen (Prof. Peter Derleder). Doctorate in law related to bank contracts. Trainee lawyer in Bremen and Salinas/California. Licensed to practice law since 2002.
Since then, has worked as a lawyer at the Grezesch & Bachmann law office.
Tuition, lectures and publications in the fields of tax, criminal, contract, commercial and company law. Lecturer at the Steuerakademie Bremen tax school.
Since 2015, chairman of the specialist tax lawyer expert committee of the Hanseatische Rechtsanwaltskammer Bremen bar.
- Tax law
- Criminal tax law
- Defence against recourse claims for tax consultants
- Compliance, Tax Compliance
- Tax law working group of the Deutscher Anwaltverein (German Bar Association)
- Steuerberaterverband Bremen und Niedersachsen (Association of tax consultants, Bremen and Lower Saxony)
- Vereinigung Niedersächsischer und Bremer Strafverteidigerinnen und Strafverteidiger e.V. (Association of criminal defence lawyers from Lower Saxony and Bremen)
- Wirtschaftsstrafrechtliche Vereinigung e.V. (WisteV – Economic Criminal Law Association)